According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), we inform you that:
Please be advised that the Controller is the Institute of Energy and Fuel Processing Technology, based in Zabrze (41-803), at ul. Zamkowa 1, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller” or “ITPE”.
II. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Data Protection Officer is Mrs. Teresa Kordas, with whom you can contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com, by phone at 32 – 271 00 41, 600 165 573 or in writing to the address of the Controller’s office.
III. Purposes and basics of data processing
The processing of your personal data will take place in order to:
– ensuring communication between the parties,
– promoting research and services provided by ITPE,
– preparation of offers, conclusion and implementation of contracts,
– implementation of tasks for which personal data has been collected.
Your data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 paragraph 1 a, b, c, d:
a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
d) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
IV. Recipients of data
The recipient of your data may be entities authorized under the law, authorized employees of ITPE and entities providing services to ITPE.
V. Transmission of data to third countries or international organizations
Your data will not be transferred to a third country or international organizations.
VI. The period of data storage
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, as well as after its termination, for the period necessary to secure the claims pursued and the period resulting from the generally applicable provisions of law.
VII.The rights of the data subject
You have the right to:
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 32 – 271 00 41, 600 165 573 or in writing to the address of the Controller’s office.
– access to your data,
– correct your data,
– deletion of your data (if in your opinion there is no reason for the Controller to process your data, you can request that the Controller remove it)
– restrictions on the processing of your data.
– raise objections to the processing of personal data to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Controller.
– withdraw consent at any time to the extent that it is the basis for processing your data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
– transfer of your personal data, i.e. to receive from the Controller information about personal data being processed, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, to the extent that your data is processed in order to conclude and perform the contract or on the basis of consent;
– submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR.
VIII. Information about the obligation to provide data and effects and failure to provide
Providing personal data is voluntary, and the refusal to provide them will not be possible to achieve the specific objectives indicated above.
Decisions based on the data you provide will not be taken in an automated manner.
II. Types of used Cookies
IV. The possibility of determining the conditions of storage or access Cookies